Become a member today and take advantage of the benefits.
Established in 1969, The Catering Institute of Australia (WA) is a not-for-profit organisation servicing the hospitality industry. The institute is recognised as an authoritative body which is able to represent the independent view of the industry to all interested parties. The CIA (WA) runs the prestigious Gold Plate Awards program each year, which recognises outstanding hospitality businesses throughout WA.
Join the CIA (WA) to be part of exciting industry events and receive event discounts! All members will gain access to information, recognition, networking opportunities and personal development opportunities.
The Catering Institute of WA objectives are to:
- Encourage and reward excellence in hospitality and service
- Provide a framework of activities and services for its members to enable them to improve their level of skill and ability
- Provide activities and support that dramatically improve skill levels and ability through professional development
- Provide avenues for members to improve in their professional and career development while continuing to improve industry standards
- Create networking opportunities for all members within the hospitality industry
- Promote business growth within its members
To become a member and find out about what member benefits you are entitled to select the type of member you are below: