Trainer & Assessor Commercial Cookery (Weekdays, Weekends & Evenings) - Stanley Collège International Pty ltd
Due to our ongoing growth, an exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced and passionate Trainer & Assessor – Commercial Cookery to join our friendly team across two campuses West Perth and James Street.
The ideal candidate will be supporting the Training and Assessment of Commercial Cookery on a full-time /part-time /casual basis. The classes are running on weekdays, weekends & evenings.
The main responsibilities of this role are as follows:
- Training and assessing the SIT30816 Certificate III & SIT40516 Certificate IV in Commercial Cookery qualifications.
- Delivering a range of practical and theory-based units.
- Practical lessons include overseeing the kitchen to ensure a safe and hygienic workspace.
- Observing and demonstrating culinary skills/dishes to the students completing culinary skills/dishes.
- Using our LMS platform to deliver digital content while embedding your own unique industry-relevant experiences to enrich the learning environment.
- Marking students' assessments and providing quality feedback.
- Accurately recording, tracking, and reporting students' attendance, results, and unit outcomes.
To be successful in this role, the ideal candidate will have:
- A current Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (desirable)
- Commercial Cookery qualifications such as Certificate III, Certificate IV in Commercial Cookery.
- Current industry skills/experience in relevant field
- Minimum 5 years working as a Professional Chef
- Experience in training and assessing international students is desirable
To apply, please email your resume to :
email@example.com OR Contact Bhavna Kukreja, Human Resources on (08)63719977